Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Another Two Prakim!

Hadran Alach Chalon (7th perek bavli eruvin)!
Hadran Alach Keitzad Mishtatfin (8th perek bavli eruvin)!

It does not look like I'm going to finish in time, though. Rav Schachter's first shiur in hilchot eruvin starts this Thursday, and I probably will be in the middle of the 10th (and final) perek by then, BUT I did not finish the first perek, or even begin the second through fourth in bavli.

Today I began the registration process for RIETS. I signed on for 4th year halacha limaaseh, which is going to be Rav Schachter's shiur in eruvin for the first 6 weeks. I also signed up for 4th years shimush. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish it this year. I'm going to try to be the Hillel presence at CUNY graduate school. Unfortunately, I could not finish registering, because YU eliminated easy credit card payment, and I did not have a checkbook on hand.

On the Revel front, I am considering Horayot II, but am leaning more at the moment towards a Thursday night class in Tannaitic Midrashic literature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin