Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Results of People's Choice Awards for JBlogs

Congrats to Josh Yuter at Yutopia for winning in his category of the JBlog Awards. He's a silver winner in the "Best Jewish Culture Blog."

This means he gets to display this graphic in his sidebar:


I nominated my two blogs (parshablog and alfasi) in the "Best Religion Blog" category, but DafNotes was the Gold winner in that category. (See here.) Nor did I take silver or bronze. All of which entitles me to put the following graphic in my sidebar:



Go parshablog!

2 comments:

Avromi said...

Keep up the good work!!!

Your posts are excellent. We all learn from your research and depth.

Hatzlacha

avromi

Anonymous said...

your blog has a lot more substance. you should have won.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin